(must possess the ability to)
May include but not limited to:
- Perform client relationship activities daily, including cold calls, emails, and virtual networking.
- Administrative processing of client correspondence into company database
- Attend trade shows and industry expos as necessary
- Organize virtual client meetings with H+M Project Managers.
- Research companies and industry trends to determine best opportunities for H+M potential projects.
- Develop long term professional relationships with new clients.
- Work within company policy as outlined in the H+M Employee Handbook as well as the H+M Safety Manual and OSHA Safety rules.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.