Quality Essentials for Welding in Industrial Settings
During this webinar, Jim Hughes and Hugo McBride review what is necessary to ensure a high-quality Welding process during industrial capital projects.
Learning objectives include:
• Basic Welding Processes
• Codes Governing PQR and WPS
• Welder Performance Qualifications (WPQ)
• Documents Pre-Mobilization
• Typical Inspections
• Tracking and Recording (i.e. Maps, Logs, Reports)
• Contractor In-Process Oversight
Follow the following link to view the on demand version of this webinar.