Project Controls Progress Reporting for Owner's Capital Projects - Reimbursable Projects
During this webinar, Chad Ingersoll and Bill Gassmann review what is necessary to include in RFQs in terms of project controls requirements and how to monitor progress via contractor provided reports.
Learning Objectives include:
• Understand core requirements for Contractor within RFQ/RFP
• How to request bid breakdown for detailed tracking & reporting during execution
• Translating estimates into progressable items and earning value
• Reports your Contractor should be providing
• Tracking progress via S curves
• Effective change management and how to track
Follow the link to view the on-demand video for the webinar.