May include but not limited to:
- Specifying instrumentation for industrial projects with coordination with other disciplines and clients.
- Develop instrument index, data sheets, and I/O lists to facilitate engineering deliverables for design package issuance.
- Strong knowledge of Cause & Effect Diagrams, and Control Narratives.
- DCS system architecture and programming capability is recommended.
- Managing the cost and time constraints of multiple projects at one time.
- Preparing and maintain all safety and environmental aspects of a project.
- Work within company policy as outlined in the H+M Employee Handbook as well as the H+M Safety Manual and OSHA Safety rules.
- Familiarity with current industrial codes (ISA, PIP, NEC)
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microstation, and SmartPlant Instrumentation is strongly preferred.